- Member Directory
- Member Directory
R & D Tax Credit Webinar Scheduled(January 21, 2015)
It’s official. The R&D tax credit is back in play for 2014
R&D Tax Credit Webinar
Wednesday, January 21st, 2015: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
Join the webinar and learn what many NTMA members already know: Contract manufacturers/job shops ARE doing R&D and are reducing their tax liabilities through the use of R&D Tax Credit
With tax season underway, please join Scott Schmidt, Principal of NTMA national associate member company Black Line Group, for an in-depth look at the now extended 2014 tax credit. Learn about the new significant rule change the IRS made in 2014 that could potentially make the R&D Tax Credit more attractive and easier to claim for many more small and mid-size companies.
Special guest Omar Nashashibi, partner at The Franklin Partnership, LLP, also will provide an update on the latest developments in Washington, D.C. related to tax reform, including making the R&D tax credit permanent.
Many of the day-to-day activities taking place in the job shop/contract manufacturing environment DO qualify for the R&D tax credit! For companies that have yet to take advantage of the R&D tax credit, this potentially can mean the creation of immediate and substantial amounts of cash—typically into the tens of thousands of dollars each year! In addition, companies can reduce future tax liabilities and improve cash flow.
Does your company:
• Manufacture new and/or improved products, including making parts for larger OEM customers?
• Develop new and/or improved production/manufacturing processes?
• Develop prototypes and models, including computer-generated models?
• Design tools, jigs, molds and dies?
• Conduct testing of new concepts and technology?
• Attempt using new materials?
• Add new and/or modify existing equipment?
• Implement automation and/or technology into the manufacturing process?
To learn more about the R&D Tax Credit, your company’s potential opportunity and the specialized services offered by Black Line Group, register for this no-cost webinar.
Register Today: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/460531908053440769