Initiatives > Business Development
How can NTMA help you grow your business?
Profitability grows when revenue increases and costs are controlled. NTMA can help you with both. Though most of our members are small- to medium-sized companies, the power of the association can help you do business like a large corporation.
- We organize regular business-to-business purchasing fairs, designed to operate like speed dating for suppliers. We invite 100 or more buyers from large companies and then give you opportunities to briefly pitch your products and services. As a result attendees leave with good contacts and solid leads, leading to increased business. Companies have been awarded millions of dollars in contracts as a direct result of these events.
- We offer a program called Members First, designed to help members turn to each other to meet needs. Perhaps your next customer is an NTMA peer? Or perhaps an NTMA member would make an excellent vendor for you? Members First helps make the connections.
- By interacting with fellow members in your local chapter, you may discover new business opportunities, or ways to work together with peers to increase business or market yourselves cooperatively.
- We offer discount programs with several large suppliers (including Grainger, UPS and Yellow Freight), allowing you to leverage NTMA’s combined buying power for your own benefit
- Our business insurance program keeps more money in your pocket by offering a necessary product in a low-overhead, not-for-profit manner.
Our decision resources allow you to be smarter about how you use your resources, resulting in greater efficiencies and lower costs.